Some of the products being sold through the hardware channel have been singled out as among the best-designed in their class.
The NZ design industry’s event of the year is the Best Awards. In 2015, the awards ceremony will be held at the Viaduct Events Centre on 9 October with Oliver Driver as MC.
This year there are several hardware-related Finalists which are worth recognising. Across the 2015 Best Awards’ various graphic and product design categories there is…
- Drikolor brand identity designed by Inhouse.
- Drikolor bottle by Jamie McLellan and Inhouse.
- Felton Industries’ THINK packaging and Axiss range.
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances’ ActiveSmart slide-in fridge.
- Fletcher Window & Door Systems’ Smartfit window technology.
- Methven’s Aio tapware range.
- Schlage Verta door & window furniture series designed by Formworks Design.
All these Finalists have been designed in New Zealand by New Zealand design firms by the way.