Which brands have Kiwi consumers rated "most trusted" this year? And the winners are...
The results of the 2018 Reader's Digest Most Trusted Brands survey are out.
So, which brands have Kiwi consumers rated most trusted this year?
Read on to find out which brands relevant to the hardware channel made it to the top of their category:
- New Zealand Iconic Brands - Whittaker's
- Car Care Products - Turtle Wax
- Cooking Appliances - Fisher & Paykel (also Laundry Appliances and Large Kitchen Appliances categories winner)
- Power Tools - Bosch
- Garden Power Tools - STIHL
- Gardening Products - Yates
- Heat Pumps - Mitsubishi Electric
- Home Builders - GJ Gardner
- Home Improvement Stores - Mitre 10
- Kitchen Designer & Manufacturers - Kitchen Studio
- Lawnmowers - Masport
- Paint - Resene
- Retailer - Farmers
- Small Kitchen Appliances - Breville
- Vacuum Cleaners - Dyson
To see the full list of 2018 Reader's Digest Most Trusted brands, including the Highly Commended brands, click here.