Baber Lock & Key’s Carbine brand has just released the new CHDPB-WH-BP1 Patio Bolt. Offering a higher level of modular security for all patio bolt applications, the new product’s changeable functions and features include:
- Easy installation.
- Retrofits for Carbine C500, Lockwood 680 and Whitco patio bolts
- Supplied with a locksmith grade 001 inner style cylinder, easily rekeyable.
- Keyline LKW9 (Silca LW5) key.
- Cylinder can be easily removed from the front of the lock.
- Uses the same bolt as the C500 patio bolt.
- 9.5mm diameter high tensile bolt (hard chrome plated).
- Reversible quick release bolt mechanism.
- Bolt can be locked in the open/closed position.
- All mounting screws are concealed.
- Designed to suit most aluminium and timber sliding and hinged doors.
- Suitable for left and right hand doors.
- A high security die cast receiver is available as a spare part in each finish.
- Extended bolts of 50mm available.
- Can be purchased in 3 keyed alike groups (KA1,KA2 and KA3).
- Retail display pack available.
Baber Lock & Key, www.baberlock&key.co.nz, 09 368 4802